Why Laser Hair Removal is the answer for you
Well, for starters, let’s ensure that you are never in such a situation in the first place. Consider laser hair removal treatments months before your big day – so that you can focus on the things that matter. But, before taking such a major decision it is imperative to learn all about it.
How does Laser Hair Removal work?
Lasers emit bursts of light which are converted into energy. This energy targets your hair and gets absorbed by the pigment melanin present. The treatment damages hair follicles, eliminates the hair at the root, and prevents it from growing back.
What are the benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- It’s effective: Laser hair removal treatment is a long-term investment of 18-20 weeks. You can see a noticeable reduction in hair growth two weeks after your first treatment.
- A long-term solution: Once you have completed your laser treatment, you can stop shaving altogether for a long time. It’s as close to a permanent hair removal that you can get.
- Significantly painless: A numbing gel is applied before the procedure begins. At the most, you may experience slight discomfort and redness due to the heat.
- Beauty investment: An average full-body waxing will cost you INR 2500 per session. Usually, women wax once a month. Now, consider the price of waxing for the next 20 years. Staggering, right? And even then, hair starts growing back within two weeks. Comparatively, laser hair removal is much more cost-effective with longer-lasting results.
- Good for the skin: Other than reducing your hair growth, laser treatment boosts clearer and smoother skin, lesser pigmentation, and no more ingrown hair. In fact laser treatment for acne scars is very popular.
- High success rate: Most people who have opted for laser hair removal treatment reported more than a 90% reduction in hair growth as well as no reason to shave.
- Start treatment at least six months before your big day.
- While you can step out before and after laser treatment, avoid tanning and always wear sunscreen.
- Double up on the moisturizer. Especially for sensitive skin. This will prevent itching due to friction.
- Avoid doing any activity that may cause you to sweat for at least 2 hours.
- Laser treatment works only on growing hair. Shave your hair as close as possible and avoid using deodorant, makeup or any products before the treatment begins.
With all these benefits, opting for laser hair removal treatment requires a certain level of commitment.
If you have decided to say yes to laser treatment, get it done by a certified technician. And if you are looking for laser hair removal in Pune, The Wedding Clinic is just the place to get your treatment done. Book your consultation today.
At The Wedding Clinic, we believe your skin is unique and deserves to be treated as such. Drop us a line or book a consult with our in-house dermatologist for an in-depth understanding of your skin and how it can be aesthetically enhanced.